Update: Lifting of Amenity Restrictions
Sun Ridge Residents,
Governor Murphy recently signed S-3584/A-4979 into law, which provides legal protection for planned real estate developments relating to the spread of COVID-19.
Therefore, the following measures have been adopted by the Board:
- General Guidelines For All Amenities:
- While masks are strongly encouraged for those who are not vaccinated, they are no longer required.
- Social Distancing is still highly recommended.
- While the COVID Ambassadors will continue to monitor the pool area, they will no longer monitor the playgrounds.
- At this time, guests will continue to not be permitted. However, the Board will be reviewing this decision within the next few weeks.
- Both playgrounds will be reopened effective Wednesday, July 14th.
- Residents can stop by the Sun Ridge office to sign a general liability waiver and pick up a key to gain entry to the playgrounds.
- While residents will still be required to sign a general liability waiver upon receipt of their key, the daily screening forms will no longer be required.
- Residents will no longer be required to reserve a timeslot to use the playgrounds.
- Effective Wednesday, July 14th, residents will no longer be required to reserve a timeslot to use the pool.
- Residents will still be required to fill out and sign a general liability waiver and the daily screening forms.
- Residents will still be required to submit to a temperature check upon entry to the pool and maintain social distancing.
- No more than 75 residents will be admitted into the pool area at any given time.
- The pool hours will remain the same.
- All pool equipment, including the lawn chairs and patio furniture, will be restored. Residents are welcome to continue to bring their own furniture if they feel more comfortable.
- Food and beverages will be allowed (coolers allowed, but no alcohol). However, no outside food deliveries will be permitted at this time.
- Basketball Courts, Tennis Courts, Soccer Nets:
- All basketball, soccer goal, and tennis court nets will be restored – date is still to be determined as the weather has been affecting getting all of the nets in place. More information will follow shortly.
- Keys for tennis courts will be available at the Sun Ridge office. Upon receipt of your key, you will need to sign off on the general liability waiver.
We appreciate your patience as restrictions continue to be lifted and we get back to normal.
The HOA Board of Sun Ridge